By using the facilities or availing of any of the support or services on this website, you agree to be bound by our guidelines: ‘I-I’ Rules / Guidelines / Membership
To align with and compliment the work of The Peoples Tribunal of Ireland, this page has been set up to catalogue I-I ‘Finding’ documents on specific matters and questions put to the Integrity Ireland Association.
Based upon the same foundation documents as The Peoples Tribunal, the Findings Commission of the I-I Association will only refer to written positive law in order to provide ‘legal certainty’ in documented format which final ‘ASSEVERATION’ documents may then be presented to third parties, published, and/or served on individuals, agencies or institutions as legal documents with their own intrinsic authority and jurisdiction.
For further information on this process, please refer to the reference texts and publications below.
On the matter or question of:
17. Obligation on parties to attend Court during a Covid-19 level-5 lockdown.
20. The legality & lawfulness of the Covid-related legislation (Health Act 2020)
General Issues / Offences against the person
21. On the question of coercion and duress.
22. On the question of harassment, incl. stalking & prejudicial discrimination.
25. Can care facilities conduct medical interventions without the patient’s permission?
30. What is the order of precedence of different types of law?
35. When can someone lawfully and forcibly enter a dwelling?
Click here for easy instructions on how to raise your own research document (right) to be returned to us for processing.
“Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error” - Cicero
(In other words, why do we keep going back to ‘them’ for justice when they have repeatedly failed and refused to provide it? It’s time to stop asking - and time to start telling!)